TENMAX IS LOOKING FOR
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Work as part of cross-functional team to clarify briefs received from clients, understand their advertising strategy
- Prepare the whole digital media proposals, including market research, consumer insights, media solutions and execution plan. Work to translate strategic vision into tactical solutions and results
- Provide final written proposals which can directly be used to present to clients
- Manage the implementation process. Ensure proposal is delivered to media plan, within appropriate criteria (budget, target …)
- Monitors the performance of each campaign and align appropriate resources to ensure delivery of the goals
- Lead forecast revenue management initiatives
- Build process documents and billing for external and internal reports
- Conduct campaign Reporting & Analysis
- Participate in all relevant Marketing activities on product promotion.
- Carry out any other tasks that may be reasonably requested by the Company from time to time.
- Influence the behavioral safety within the Company through your own example with high standards and expectations set.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- At least 02-year experience in digital/media planning
- Good understanding of digital marketing and platform offerings (i.e. SEM, Social and Display)
Professional skills/ Abilities:
- Strong analytical skills and ability to relate results to clients’ business objective
- Strong verbal, written, analytical and time management skills
- Proven organizational skills and attention to detail, as well as the ability to prioritize and manage projects.
- Ability to multitask and manage time effectively against multiple deadlines.
- Solid knowledge of office tools (include but not limited to: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, other task management systems)
- Be fluent in written and spoken English and be able to communicate with ease is a plus.
- Place clients’ satisfaction as the highest priority, both personally and for the team. Possesses strong customer-facing skills.
- Team player – who makes the best use of the contributions that can be made by others, and has the ability to work constructively with others.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN US
- Competitive salary
- Attractive bonus
- Monthly business fee supported (meals with clients, transportation, mobile fee)
- Twelve (12) leave days per year
- Social insurance and tax supported according to Vietnam government laws
- Full benefits as Vietnam labor laws
- One (01) company trip + One (01) bonus trip (based on performance) per year
- Multi-cultural, active & cozy working environment
- Learning resource supported to develop personal skills & job career
- Chance of salary & position promotion.
Bảo hiểm xã hội và thuế được hỗ trợ theo luật pháp Việt Natrips per
WHO WE ARE
TenMax Adtech Lab is a subsidiary of funP Media Group that comprises of software engineers, data scientists, and digital marketing consultants specializing in big data analysis and digital advertising to develop cutting-edge ad tech solution.
Since 2016, TenMax has expanded its ad tech solutions and data optimization services across several Asian markets, including Malaysia, Vietnam, Japan and Indonesia.
TenMax has developed Asia’s leading rich media ad network and native ad network, as well as cooperating with more than 800 publishers to help advertisers optimize their performance with data.
Based on that advantage, TenMax provides full digital media advertising service which helps brands & agencies to reach their targets in both branding & performance sides.
TenMax is honored to have been recognized as one of the 2020 Vietnam Top 10 Solution Providers, nominated by MMA.
We have been serving many big advertisers including Dentsu, Publicis, Hakuhodo, Audi, Traveloka, Dat Xanh, Novaland, Yale, Hutech, Pierre Fabre etc.